Friday 30 December 2011

17 months, 1 month, 12 days!

     I still remember the first time we smiled at each other. It was awkward to see a uniquely pretty girl smile at me. The wavy hair, the pitch-black Kohl in her eyes and the smile extending from one side of her face, to the other! 28th of December, the date just flashed on my mobile screen. I was reminded of my pending work.. to finally give you your gift, girlie!!
     The Serene persona and the joyous charisma in you!
     Not too much said, not too much heard. Only a few hours by the phone, a few dishes down at 'Country cafe'. Loads of long conversations. Sometimes the canteen, your car, the stairway or even the corner of the lane!![remember naa;)]
     Those thousands of waves, winks and smiles! Our mature talks, girly desires, our plush dreams, ambitious thoughts and being ever ready for good food! So much in common, is enough to be friends! Our day out at Colaba was beautiful! I thank god. For, if I hadn't been there, persuading  you to buy the green stole and that top, then I would have missed out on today! Your friendship is abstract to me. I don't need to text you or call you everyday, to tell you that you, indeed have been a special friend!
     Though we never got the sufficient time to know each other thoroughly, I'd definitely want to make up for it in the vacations! All you need to know is, here I am, and will always be there! You just need to turn around when I call you!! :)

Happy Birthday Rithika S.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment