Wednesday 7 December 2011

Relishintg what comes free!

You can't get a look of my pizza.. what if, my tummy hurt?
     Food is the one and only one thing that gives me the ultimate pleasure besides satisfaction of hunger and the pride of knocking down a platter of marvel!
     Today, my sister and I decided to eat Something appetising for lunch. What could be more pleasing than a chicken with jalapenos cheesy cheese burst pizza from Domino's? Since our budget was pretty strict with only 400 bucks, we settled down without garlic bread!
     The amazing part is, that the delivery boy was a whole 15 minutes late!!!
Free pizza alert!!! However we didn't let the boy with the blue bike go empty handed... Very "humbly", we offered him a tip!
 OOH!!!! Paying for the finest food is never a heartbreak! However, the bliss lies in the word.... FREE!
It came, it was eaten, AND IT WASN'T PAID FOR!!!
Hahaha!!! ;)

1 comment: