Tuesday 5 June 2012

When will you come again?


The sun is setting, the moon is about to show.... sipping on my cold coffee... I wonder,
When will the days of blowing over my hot cup of coffee come again?
When will the days of wrapping my palms around the mugs and feeling the warmth come again?
When will the days of spreading my arms outside the window to touch the raindrops come?
When will the days of the aroma of mud come again? [ I call it the 'how I wish it rains' alert! ]
When will the days of reaching late for college will come again? [I guess we don't need the rains for this one]
When will the days of demanding 'pakoras' at home come again?
When will the days of cheer on everybody's face come again?

Its the thickest blankets at home

the locked down a/c


the hot khichdi
steaming samosas
sound of splashing water
the bus stop friends to crib about traffic
the special rickshaw walas who drop you when you say.."please uncle!"
the regular excuse of "gas nahi hai" [there is no gas]
the sharing of umbrellas
the reason to cry out loud and nobody See's you
the long walks..




Most importantly.... everybody who hates love... falls in love, with love all over again!
If something can express love the best.. its neither the sun or the rainbow... its just every drop of rain.. that smells, tastes, sounds like and feels like love!



Dedicated to all those who need another reason to sip on coffee.
Those who don't love the rains yet..
And.. those who can think of nothing beyond its beauty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment