Tuesday 17 July 2012

The new nicest thing happening to me!

     All these years.. I'd think to myself... what is the best part of doing what you like?
Is it the pleasure, the end result, the process or just the thought of it?
For me... I realized today after almost 10-12 hours of college, being a part of the process, living the dream, thinking of it each moment and tasting the pleasure, that, all that matters to me, at the end of the day.... is getting tired!
Getting beaten by all the work, standing up, not fighting it but walking along my struggle, my strife, brings a smile on to my face, for its paid off!
The feeling of getting tired and falling asleep anywhere and waking up to walk again is divine!
The feeling of wanting to get tired everyday, is indeed the nicest thing happening to me!!!
So.. cheers, to all the people who are living their dream...
all the people who love the smell of being tired and rejuvenated at the same time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment