Tuesday 22 November 2011

Just like I HADN'T planned!

     Why do I so convincingly do things that I pledge on, "not" doing? Its no more disturbing, and neither does it put me in a jiffy. In fact, I find myself smiling over it!
     For instance, the sole reason, for me wearing my same old faded over-sized T-shirts is the mouth watering and appealing to my pallet food I eat! Yes, gluttony it is!
     Today, was the fourth consecutive day, when I promised,"no good food after today!" Giving it a second thought, if all the fun I had today, with my girlfriends is on stake, bring it on!! I'd rather spend quality time, getting nostalgic on how life was, 6 months back. From hoping that the "white shirt- black trousers-hot voice" looked great, to the highest amount of disappointment. Laughing on the streets, high on energy, all those petty little jokes discussing, how much we need to study to deciding on how we wont talk about studies!
     Oh!!! GIRLFRIENDS are always on a roll!!!


     In memory of the hot piece of chicken pizza (with the most amount of cheese and chicken), that Swetha dropped!

     With love and respect for the aromatic oregano & cheesy dip, that Pooja and I cleaned up!

 The loads of laughter we shed on "coldrancksss"[cold-drinks, that's how its pronounced by vendors in the train!]
     This one, to my girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment